3.09.2011

The Damsells & The TC4 Music Video Releases

     It's official! The two music videos for The Damsells & The TC4 that I worked on have been released!!!
"How Deep Is The Night
 For "How Deep Is The Night" I designed the theatrical lighting. This video was shot last fall at Studio/Stage and directed by Peter Monro. Aaron Torres was our Director of Photography, and Adam Genzink our Key Grip. This video was shot in one, very long, night. We had many more production elements, like scenery and lighting effects, we had planned on using but in the end we ran out of time and had to simplify everything. However, I think the end product probably reflects a much more cohesive and balanced video.
"Be My Lovin' Man" 
For the second video, "Be My Lovin' Man," I designed the set and lighting. This video was also shot last fall at Studio/Stage. This cute spin off on the '70's television show "The Dating Game" is much more than just a music video. It's almost like watching a mini episode of the popular dating show but with a different twist on the ending and a much more colorful appearance. I had a lot of fun designing this video, and since it's been shot I now see how I could have done some things differently. All in all I'm very happy with the outcome. Please enjoy!

To view "How Deep Is The Night" Click Here.
To View "Be My Lovin' Man" Click Here.
For the list of complete production credits for both videos, please view the links on YouTube.
 

No comments: